Our Passionist Congregation is celebrating the 300th anniversary of the founding of the Passionists. St. Paul of the Cross, our Founder, wrote the first Rule of the Passionists during his 40-day retreat in 1720. The theme of the Jubilee Year is “Renewing Our Mission.” The Passionist Family is asked to:
- Remember the past with thanksgiving to the God who has blessed us (gratitude);
- Faithfully read the signs of the times and find new ways to evangelize through the lens of Jesus’ Passion (prophecy); and
- Discern God’s plans and promises for a meaningful future (hope).
The Passionist Family of Holy Cross Province invites you to explore our Jubilee website which contains information to celebrate during this special Jubilee year. Please keep our Passionist Family in your prayers, as you remain in ours.
May the Passion of Jesus Christ be always in our hearts!
This list provides resources that can be downloaded and printed for use during the celebration of the 300th Jubilee of the Passionist Congregation:
- Jubilee Icon Itinerary
- Explanation of the Icon Symbols PDF
- Praying Before the Jubilee Icon PDF
- Jubilee Poster PDF
- Explanation of Jubilee Logo PDF
- Jubilee Song
- Jubilee Prayer – English
- Jubilee Prayer – Spanish
- Jubilee Bulletin 1
- Jubilee Bulletin 2
- Jubilee Bulletin 3
Other resources can be found on the Passionist Congregational Website.